I'm sure you've noticed that most soda bottles have a label on them that says you can sell them for like .5 cents, or .10 cents in Michigan. Well, that is real money, and it can add up quickly if you know what you are doing. Here is how it works
How to get rich by selling soda bottles:
1. Buy the Coca-Cola company. Buy the whole company. This should set you back at least a thousand dollars because it is a big company, but in business you have to take a risk if you want to succeed
2. If you have any money left you can buy Pepsi, Anheuser-Busch, or Red Bull too.
3. Load all the bottles into a truck
4. Drive to Michigan
5. When you see the "welcome to Michigan" sign on the highway, dump all the bottles out.
6. Someone in Michigan will send you a load of cash.
7. Use the cash to buy another large bottling company
Monday, April 5, 2010
Make Money by Recycling Bottles
Posted by howtomakeadollar at 6:53 AM
Labels: Recycling, Welcome to Michigan
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment