Gold is very expensive right? Everyone knows this. Right now an ounce of gold costs about $1,100 dollars. I don't really know how much an ounce is, but I know that an ounce of cardboard is worth a lot less, and an ounce of feathers probably weighs a lot less.
The real thing that you are interested in is how to find gold. It is one thing if you can sell the gold you already have, but if you can find more gold, then you will get rich. Like the old saying goes "give a man a piece of gold, and he will eat for a day, but teach him to go fishing, and something about gold"
Here is how to find gold:
1. Get a pan out of the kitchen cabinet.
2. Drill some holes in it.
2. If your wife asks questions about this, just tell her to relax and leave you alone because you know what you are doing. She will appreciate your forthrightness.
3. Go to the mountains.
4. Stick the pan in a river
5. Shake the pan around for a while until gold comes out.
6. If someone asks you what you are doing, say "not looking for gold." Otherwise a gold rush might take place, which, I think, had something to do with the "Wild West" last time, and the wild west was bad.
7. When you find gold, sell it to someone
Post a Comment