You've probably been to a restaurant or ice cream place that has a tip jar sitting by the cash register right? How much money is usually in those jars? Usually no more than $5.00 right?
But that is the wrong question. The right question is "Who gets that money?"
Here is where you come in.
1. Lets say your name is Hugh G. Butt
2. Write "Tips for Hugh G. Butt" on a post-it note3. Find a cup, jar, or tin can, or root through someone's trash on garbage day until you find one.
4. Stick the post-it note on the side of the cup, jar, or tin can
5. It might help to draw smiley faces or use some sort of clip-art pictures on the can also
6. Go to a restaurant or ice cream parlor
7. Put the can beside the cash register when no one is looking
8. Come back periodically and take the money out of it
9. Get this going at 10 to 20 different places
Related Business Ideas: Name your daughter "Charity" and do something similar. Click here to see how
Business Competition: People who take money out of tip jars when no one is looking
Post a Comment