Business Name: Predatory Towing Co.
How the Business Works:
1. Get a tow truck. You can do this in one of two ways:
A. Buy one using conventional, legal means
B. Call up a towing company and have them tow a tow truck away from a different towing company and drop it off at your house
2. Good. Now you have a tow truck
3. Drive around looking for a nice car
4. Follow it until it parks
5. Wait for the owner to get out and walk away
6. If the owner sees you idling by his driveway and asks what you are doing, reply that you are "Just looking." This works at retail stores, so there is no reason it shouldn't work here.
7. Tow car away
8. Here you have a choice to take your business in one of two directions:
A. Sell the car.
B. Let the owner have it back, but tell him it was parked illegally and charge a towing fee of $112.50
Personal Note: From my observations, this business model seems to be working very well in Beverly, Massachusetts.