Business Idea: Get snow off of peoples cars.
Business Description: No one (at least that I know of) likes to go out in the freezing weather and clean off snow from their car. Especially when you are dressed up for work to give your presentation to the CEO and are already running late. Although you wouldn't be late if you followed our how to get promoted blog. With this business, you can make money cleaning off other peoples cars when it snows.
Business Resources: Big truck full of hot water, ShamWow
Step-by-Step Business Plan:
1. Wait for snow
2. Fill up your water truck with hot water (if you don't have a water truck and/or can't find one to get for free on craigslist you can use a large bucket full of hot water)
3. Go to apartment or townhouse complex.
4. Pour hot water all over the cars to melt the snow and ice
5. Get out ShamWow
6. Dry car with ShamWow
7. Place bill under windshield wiper (everyone loves to get things placed under their windshield wipers)
8. Alternatively, you could work out a deal with the HOA and just have them pay you. This will probably mitigate the risk of not getting paid.
Feasibility Quotient: 97
Business Risks: Global Warming
Business Competitors: Crazy lady who goes outside with a broom and wipes off her car every 30 minutes
Monday, December 21, 2009
Make money cleaning snow off of cars
Posted by howtomakeadollar at 9:56 AM
Labels: Crazy Lady, Global Warming Is Good, HOA, Low Cost, Low Risk, ShamWow, snow
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I thought hot water was bad.ReplyDelete
But seriously, I wondered if I had gone door-to-door asking for $100 to shovel a drive-way, how much money I could make in a day. The trouble is I am so very sore just from my drive-way.
Terrible idea. Hot water could crack windshields and even the paint. Stay in school and get a real job.ReplyDelete